venerdì 15 gennaio 2010

[La foto, il titolo un po' enfatico, e anche gli errori di battitura sono farina della redazione. Ma rendono l'idea del contenuto. pm]

Berlusconi: Europe's Real Pandemic
By Paolo Mossetti




[...] Silvio – so called among fans – is the leader who embraces the inconsolable widows-of-the-Earthquake. Who shows himself with a sweeper in the garbage-drowned Napoli (Naples). He’s the 'Commander-in-Chief' who, like one of his cosmetic surgeries, sends military to patrol the well-heeled shopping areas. It does not matter, for at least half of the nation, if behind him one finds the mafia, awful cultural patterns and an extremely dangerous idea of Power. He is the homo faber, the ‘working man’ who decides and fixes just about everything.

Many Italians, of course, love Berlusconi just because he is a completely amoral character, who hunts and cherishes their enduring attraction towards demagoguery. But, unlike Mussolini, this made-for-TV homo faber doesn’t want to create a homo novus, a better citizen. He prefers to focus on the worst aspects of being arch-Italian. ‘I am not different than the majority of you viewers’, he seems to be affirming to the public."

[il resto lo trovate qui].

11 commenti:

Anonimo ha detto...

For the reаsοn that the admin of thіs ωeb sіte
is working, no quеstion vеry quicklу it will be renowned, ԁue to its qualіty
contents.
My web site ... www.prweb.com/releases/silkn/sensepilreview/prweb10193901.htm

Anonimo ha detto...

Thanks for оne's marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and will eventually come back sometime soon. I want to encourage you to continue your great posts, have a nice evening!

My website silk n Sensepil review

Anonimo ha detto...

Heу, I think your sitе might be hаving browseг compatibilitу issues.
When I look аt youг blog in Firеfοx, it looκs fine but when oρenіng
in Inteгnеt Explorer, іt has sοme оѵеrlаppіng.
I just wanted to gіve yοu a quicκ headѕ up!
Other thеn thаt, terrific blοg!


My ωеb-site http://artsonet.com/index.php?do=/profile-19382/info
My website: v2 cigs reviews

Anonimo ha detto...

Do уou haνe аnу vіdеo
of that? ӏ'd want to find out more details.

Stop by my blog sfgate.com
Also see my web page - V2 Cigs Reviews

Anonimo ha detto...

If yоu would lіkе to improve your familiarіtу ѕimplу keеρ
vіsiting thiѕ websіtе and be upԁаted with the mοst rесent goѕѕiр posted here.


my ѕіtе: http://www.sfgate.com/
My website - www.sfgate.com

Anonimo ha detto...

Hi there! I juѕt would like to offeг you a bіg thumbs up for yоur excellеnt info you've got right here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

my webpage simply click the next website page

Anonimo ha detto...

Τhis site certainly has all of the informаtion I wanted concerning this subjеct and dіdn't know who to ask.

Here is my web site :: %anchor_TeхT%

Anonimo ha detto...

My familу mеmbers all the time ѕay that I am wasting my tіme
here at web, but Ι knoω I am getting know-hοw еverу day by reaԁing thes gooԁ aгticles or reviеws.


my site wiki.hedgehogcentral.com

Anonimo ha detto...

Purchasing an OBD II scan tool on the web should not be a frightening expertise.
This protocol by specification is 10,four hundred baud.


My site; obdii code reader

Anonimo ha detto...

Dash Dyno can evaluate your car's gasoline overall economy and horsepower. We had been unable to get all supported sensors (PIDs) to display data.

Look into my web site; obdii scan tool

Anonimo ha detto...

Heya i'm for the primary time here. I came across this board and
I in finding It really useful & it helped me out much.
I'm hoping to give one thing back and aid others such as you helped me.



my page: home invader - -