giovedì 29 maggio 2008

I'm a bitch





I hate the world today/You're so good to me/I know but I can't change
tried to tell you but you look at me like maybe I'm an angel/underneath/innocent&sweet/Yesterday I cried
You must have been relieved to see the softer side
I can understand how you'd be so confused /I don't envy you
I'm a little bit of everything
all rolled into one
Chorus:
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover /I'm a child, I'm a mother /I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed /I'm your health, I'm your dream /I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way


So take me as I am

This may mean you'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that when I start to make you nervous /and I'm going to extremes
tomorrow I will change /and today won't mean a thing
Chorus
Just when you think you've got me figured out /the season's already changing
I think it's cool you do what you do /and don't try to save me
Chorus
I'm a bitch, I'm a tease /I'm a goddess on my knees /when you hurt, when you suffer
I'm your angel undercover /I've been numbed, I'm revived /can't say I'm not alive
You know I wouldn't want it any other way

2 commenti:

lafranzine ha detto...

manu una porta dell'accettazione aperta c'è sempre. Lo sai.

Anonimo ha detto...

??????????EH???????????DICI IN NEUROLOGIA?????????MANU